Below is information about City Hall and the Community Room at 100 Village Center Drive.
What you need to know:
- City Hall is currently CLOSED to the public until further due to health and safety guidelines regarding COVID-19. City staff are working remotely and phone calls will be forwarded. Permits are being processed via email and inspections continue as requested. There is no change to police and fire support.
- Extra cleaning efforts are in place in all areas of City Hall and the Community Room.
- Public meetings, such as the City Council and Planning Commission meetings, are taking place remotely until further notice. Residents can view the meetings on our cable access channel and through the website portal just like other public meetings.
What we ask of you:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick.
- Wash your hands with hot soapy water for 20 seconds frequently throughout the day.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or do so into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.