How to participate in virtual meetings
Due to Covid-19 and an effort to protect the health of our residents, City Council, Planning Commission, Natural Resource Commission members, and staff, all upcoming public city meetings will take place virtually until further notice. There are several ways for the public to participate remotely in these meetings.
Rules for Setting Meeting Agendas
The rules for establishing the meeting agenda and conduct of city council meetings can be found HERE.
To submit comments to be delivered to the City Council or Planning Commission prior to meeting
Written comments submitted to City Administrator Kevin Kress at [email protected] or via the City Email us form on topics for discussion, will be forwarded to the city council and planning commission members prior to the meeting. Please submit comments atleast 2 hours prior the meeting to ensure adequate time for them to be forwarded and received.
To Watch and Comment during a meeting
Residents are welcome to join public meetings on the Zoom webinar platform. Simply click on the Calendar entry for each meeting to access the zoom code. Participants should click the raise hand button within the zoom window during the appropriate agenda item to alert staff that you would like to speak. Individuals will be recognized and their microphones will be enabled allowing them to speak. Please give your name and address at the start of your comments.
To participate (raise your hand) during the Public Comments section of the meeting:
- Click Raise Hand in the webinar controls.
- The host will be notified that you’ve raised your hand.
- If the host allows you to talk, you may be prompted to unmute yourself. While unmuted, your profile picture and name is displayed to the host and panelists. Only your name is displayed to other attendees, you do not need to turn on a camera.
- Click Raise Hand in the webinar controls to lower it, if needed. This will not mute yourself if you are unmuted.
- Windows: You can also use the Alt+Y keyboard shortcut to raise or lower your hand.
- Mac: You can also use the Option+Y keyboard shortcut to raise or lower your hand.
Zoom logon meeting information will be posted on both the agenda and linked on each meeting calendar no later than 72 hours prior to each meeting. Participants can join on their computer or by phone. The computer will need to have a microphone in order to participate.
Watch Meetings live via Computer or Cable TV (without making comments)
For those simply wishing to view the City Council or Planning Commission Meetings without making formal comments, you may watch via computer by clicking HERE, or tune into Cable access Channel 16.
- City council meetings are aired live on the second Thursday of every month at 7 pm.
- Planning commission meetings are aired live on the fourth Thursday of every month at 7 pm.
- Natural Resource Commission meetings are not aired lived. Residents should connect to the zoom platform to participate. Meeting minutes and recording are available following each meeting.
Live and archived videos are available for viewing by clicking HERE , and are arranged by type meeting and date.
Agendas, minutes, and packets
Click on the "Upcoming Events" links below to view the agendas and packets for upcoming meetings, or make selections within the "Available Archives" tabs to view prior 2020 and 2021 meeting documentation. * Please contact the City office at 651-792-7750 for historical Agenda / Minutes prior to 2020.
Meeting Agendas (Present - 2020)